Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Updating, making vids, constantly.

Quick post tonight. I started work on a new article (still have about 3 that could just be pushed out the door, but I like the write when inspiration strikes). This one is about position, integration and something else. Can't tell you the whole thing, you'll have to wait for it. The main bread of it though is to help give aim when building a deck for a new environment. You know, like when standard rotates.

I've also got four matches recorded for the Pauper zombie deck, but I'm not going to post it yet. It'll go on my youtube account, which is youtube.com/thefoxmurdoch, but why not yet? I want to do another round. Round 4 was rather brief, and I also using all my gf's gear.

When I record at home, I lock myself into the dining room and mostly remain undisturbed, with a headphone/microphone onepiece that works quite well. It's not uncomfortable but inbetween games I certainly feel a need to take it off my ears, and it's only real annoying trait is the way it can pick up all the sounds of my swallowing, at times.

So, used to those, I put my gf's friend on and find out that it plays back whatever I say. Hey, it's a gimmick, cool! Until I finish my first game recording and find out that it's not cool, but recording the echo! I try to fix it between games of a single round, but it's no good and so round 4 I have an echo the entire time. The things we learn.

After the game (versus poison), I had enough time to find the solution. So next time I make vids at Amys the sound will work, and we wont have an echo. I just have to worry about the 10 cats running around.

-Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment