Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pauper is online!

Just a quick note, Channel Fox Murdoch has finally gotten it's pauper together. Even though round 5 is a recorded replay, we have five rounds of Pauper.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV-isCOeiFSwmptJ94Qvyt42yHVGwZMY5

And what can I say other than I think I HATE how completely stupid and ridiculous some "playlist" setting up can be. Seriously. You should have a folder that every thing goes into, and remains seperate from everything else. YouTube has zero ability to guide a completely random guest, to my channel, toward what they want. DIRECT LINK is the best I can do for them.

It doesn't help having three accounts with them, but oh well. You want "TheFoxMurdoch" which will be our video hall for the moment. Once we settle on a proper team name, we may open a new one.

Channel Yeah, Constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment