Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Latest of Life

Not really. I've just finished the writing on GP Auckland, right before I have to start work on finalising Popalot #11, which I attended and had a blast at.

I've also voiced my intent to get paid to write Magic on facebook, tapping ppl for what they think I might do. Usually, top 8 an event worth knowing. Also, write a lot more and play a lot more. Already in the plans!

My mate Petr and hilarious Magic comic also suggested monetizing this blog, how can I do that?

Apart from that, we're organising R2R sealed days to practice for January, though it seems like MODO would be the simplest way for individuals to do that. It's at times like these I envy James/Ammy the most, because they live with another player. How hard is it to play Magic THEN?

So cool. Also, Nick, I remembered your name correctly and put it properly in the article on GP Auckland.

Fox out.

No comments:

Post a Comment