Monday, November 26, 2012

Sealed with a swish (...of Isperia's wings)

Tried busting out some sealed lately! JD and Ammonium weren't available, so it was just iRony and me. He cracked the nuts azorious pool, with red splash. He had Isperia, supreme Verdict, double Explosive Impact, Thoughtflare, Inspiration, LOTS of good stuff.

My junk couldn't handle it, but we played until I beat him. I had to swap from my azorious attempts (wrath as well) into green/white, dropping more and more pressure every turn while waiting for the double board Wrath to occur, then keeping up Aerial Predation for Isperia. I think it was 6-1 in Rony's favour by the nights end?

We tried again for this tuesday, but Ammonium has a job interview (you go girl, tap that money source!) and JD is sick, so poop again.

It's just funny how hard it is to organise this. I've also started selling off cards I don't want and wont need for a while, especially seeing the next big Magic thing will be sealed anyway, so I need monies for that.

Oh and new years, xmas, etc etc. I haven't submitted my latest article to Good Games, so it's right here if you haven't read it yet, "http://community.goodgames.com.au/articles/magic/2012/11/22/murdoch-monthly---gp-auckland-na/"

I have the second one written and ready to go, I just need to double check it all tomorrow and then post. Ta da!!

No comments:

Post a Comment