Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New front page image! Constantly.

Hey guys, I need to update that user picture. It was way back when? Around the time I was building red/white aggro in Scar Scars Scars draft, just before Besieged came out (man that was a great format). I made the artwork myself, for anyone wondering. I'm quite a hand at Adobe, having used some of it before.

The latest article actually uses some, Goblin Piker and Coral Merfolk slaggin' each other off and a resume for Angel of Flight Alabaster. REGARDLESS, I did the artwork for here and need some more. It's sad to see Mirrodin/New Phrexia rotate, but then again it'll be nice to PLAY a creature safely again.

So that's where you come into it. SUGGEST A PICTURE FOR ME. It can be your favourite creature, or enchantment, or whatever. Just keep it relevant, so either "really hot in format X right now" or Standard/Sealed/Draft relevant.

Points for cuteness, something like Birds of Paradise rockin' a Rancor is really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment