Saturday, August 27, 2011

M12, constantly.

Hello gamers, how are you? I'm writing here again, after a lot of time has passed. M12 is out and I've been playing most of it online lately. I won a draft in reallife the other day, and went 2-1-1 at the PR, but the format is a lot of fun. Also I've bought a new headset/mic lately, so I'm going to start producing videos of drafts and hopefully you Good Game fellas will enjoy!

In Magic news the Innistrad card mechanics were spoiled here: http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/feature/157a so check them out. Isn't that weird? Flip cards again! Only not.

And for the Innistrad PR I'm heading to Lismore to help out a mate, so I'm running the event as Head judge. I've done this before, it's a good place and fun but I'm not going to have long to check out Lismore. Partly because of uni, and partly because the nicest thing about it is the surroundings. Oh, and the people.

I also really need to change the pic at the front of this blog, seeing triple Som is a thing of the past, man, you're living like 211 years ago!

And apart from that uni is going fine but I'm still late on my August article. Thanks to uni. Wish I had more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment